myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Laurentiu Trica" <tricas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating portlets from an existing JSF web application
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:23:08 GMT
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> I still have an error. When I deploy my war I get this:
>
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR] org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 4
> of docu
> ment
> file:///C:/DOCUME~1/TRICAS~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/20061031145949062/WEB-INF/faces-
> config.xml : A ')' is required in the declaration of element type
> "application".
>  Nested exception: A ')' is required in the declaration of element type
> "applica
> tion".
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(
> SAXReader.java:48
> 2)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(
> SAXReader.java:26
> 4)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.PortletDeployer._set
> upJSF(PortletDeployer.java:388)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.PortletDeployer.getE
> xtraContent(PortletDeployer.java:102)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployD
> irectory(BaseDeployer.java:236)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployF
> ile(BaseDeployer.java:306)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deploy(
> BaseDeployer.java:210)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.deploy.AutoPortletDeployer
> .deploy(AutoPortletDeployer.java:83)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.deploy.AutoDeployPortletLi
> stener.deploy(AutoDeployPortletListener.java:85)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.AutoDeployDi
> r.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:134)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.AutoDeploySc
> anner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:60)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR] Nested exception:
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: A ')' is
> required in
> the declaration of element type "application".
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.cr
>
> eateSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fa
> talError(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.repor
> tError(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.repor
> tError(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatal
> Error(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> Children(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> ElementDecl(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> Decls(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> DTDExternalSubset(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl
> $DTDDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentSca
> nnerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.
> parse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration .
> parse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unk
> nown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.p
> arse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXP
> arser.parse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(
> SAXReader.java:46
> 5)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(
> SAXReader.java:26
> 4)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.PortletDeployer._set
> upJSF(PortletDeployer.java:388)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.PortletDeployer.getE
> xtraContent(PortletDeployer.java:102)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployD
> irectory(BaseDeployer.java:236)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployF
> ile(BaseDeployer.java:306)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deploy(
> BaseDeployer.java:210)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.deploy.AutoPortletDeployer
> .deploy(AutoPortletDeployer.java:83)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.deploy.AutoDeployPortletLi
> stener.deploy(AutoDeployPortletListener.java:85)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.AutoDeployDi
> r.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:134)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.AutoDeploySc
> anner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:60)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR] Nested exception:
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: A ')' is
> required in
> the declaration of element type "application".
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.cr
>
> eateSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fa
> talError(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.repor
> tError(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,640 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.repor
> tError(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatal
> Error(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> Children(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> ElementDecl(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> Decls(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scan
> DTDExternalSubset(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl
> $DTDDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentSca
> nnerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.
> parse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration .
> parse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unk
> nown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.p
> arse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXP
> arser.parse(Unknown Source)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(
> SAXReader.java:46
> 5)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(
> SAXReader.java:26
> 4)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.PortletDeployer._set
> upJSF(PortletDeployer.java:388)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.PortletDeployer.getE
> xtraContent(PortletDeployer.java:102)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployD
> irectory(BaseDeployer.java:236)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deployF
> ile(BaseDeployer.java:306)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.tools.BaseDeployer.deploy(
> BaseDeployer.java:210)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.deploy.AutoPortletDeployer
> .deploy(AutoPortletDeployer.java:83)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.deploy.AutoDeployPortletLi
> stener.deploy(AutoDeployPortletListener.java:85)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.AutoDeployDi
> r.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:134)
> 14:59:52,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at
> com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.AutoDeploySc
> anner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:60)
> 14:59:52,656 INFO  [AutoDeployPortletListener] Portlets for
> \home\liferay\deploy
> \weblims.war copied successfully
>
> Can you tell me what's wrong? I use Liferay too.
> Thanks again.



-- 
Best regards,
Laurentiu

Mime
View raw message