myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TOMAHAWK-322: InputSuggestAjax: False Encoding with German Umlauts
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:40:29 GMT
Hi,

the charset issue is on my todo list. Unfortunately there is not that
much time left at the moment. Hopefully i get working on this in the
near future.

If its that urgent for you, you may have to do a deeper look at it on
your own. The problem should not be the biggest issue.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at