myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ajax4jsf and myfaces
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 10:08:55 GMT
Hi,

well, Ajax4jsf should normally work without problems in combination
with myfaces.

The only thing i know of which you have to be aware of, is that the
special Ajax4jsf-filter has
to be placed before any other filters in your web.xml.

Try to leave out this <dispatcher> stuff, don`t know if it is really required.

What are the other problems?

cheers,

Gerald

--