myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Date component
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:47:52 GMT
Hi,

normally you should not need a converter for just the simplest example.

The "value" attribute of inputDate has only to be bound to a Date type
in the backend, in your case is this dataReg. Maybe you also have to
set the "type" attribute, e.g. to "date".

Just have a look at our examples date page:

http://www.irian.at/myfaces/date.jsf

cheers,

Gerald