myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with <tr:selectOrderShuttle>
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:57:06 GMT
Hello Scott,

1. You should try adf-user list instead of MyFaces one;
2. Don't mention that you're using ADF Faces, since it's a Trinidad list.
ADF Faces specific support can be found on OTN forums;
3. Since my parapsychic powers do not include long distance technopathy or
telepathy I cannot guess the code you're using;
4. I'll assume that you're using a returnActionListener to pass the value
back to the calling page? When do you get a 0 length array? In the calling
page or in the bean's method? Give us more details please, else it'll be
hard to provide a good answer.

Regards,

~Simon