myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Re: Can I include jsp files in t:panelTabbedPane?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:56:08 GMT
I have tried using this, but none of them include the file... Should any of these work or am
I doing something wrong?

<t:panelTabbedPane bgcolor="#FFFFCC" serverSideTabSwitch="false">
    <t:panelTab label="Generell">
        <%@include file="../log/fortrykk.jsp"%>
    </t:panelTab>
    <t:panelTab label="Generell2">
        <f:subview id="subTab">
            <%@include file="../log/fortrykk.jsp"%>
        </f:subview>
    </t:panelTab>
    <t:panelTab label="Generell3">
        <f:subview id="subTab2">
            <jsp:include page="../log/fortrykk.jsp"/>
        </f:subview>
    </t:panelTab>
    <t:panelTab label="Generell4">
        <jsp:include page="../log/fortrykk.jsp"/>
    </t:panelTab>
    <t:panelTab label="Førtrykk">
        <h:outputText value="Førtrykk"/>
    </t:panelTab>
</t:panelTabbedPane>

BTJ

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:37:31 -0400
"Nebinger, David" <dnebinger@tbbgl.com> wrote:

> JSF can include files, but it expects the subfiles to be wrapped in <f:subview>
tags if they contain JSF tags/components.