myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Anne-Julia <anneju...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: DojoConfig Error?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:08:23 GMT
Thanks for the fast answer. I "upgraded" tomahawk an myfaces-core both to
the 1.5 SNAPSHOT according to this:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CompatibilityMatrix

Now I have a different thing here with Serialisation (I think).

Here goes the errorlog:

INFO: Installing web application at context path /pack_i from URL
file:C:\Tomcat5028\webapps\pack_i
422  [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Reading
standard config org/apache/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
781  [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Reading
config jar:file:/C:/Tomcat5028/webapps/pack_i/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-
1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
906  [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Reading
config jar:file:/C:/Tomcat5028/webapps/pack_i/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-
sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
1000 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Reading
config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
1110 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Starting up
MyFaces-package : myfaces-api in version : 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT from path :
file:/C:/Tomcat5028/webapps/pack_i/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-
api-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
1110 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Starting up
MyFaces-package : myfaces-impl in version : 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT from path :
file:/C:/Tomcat5028/webapps/pack_i/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-
impl-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
1110 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Starting up
MyFaces-package : tomahawk-sandbox in version : 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT from path :
file:/C:/Tomcat5028/webapps/pack_i/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-
sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
1110 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator  - Starting up
MyFaces-package : tomahawk in version : 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT from path :
file:/C:/Tomcat5028/webapps/pack_i/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
1328 [main] WARN  org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.LocaleUtils  - Locale
name in faces-config.xml null or empty, setting locale to default locale :
de_DE
3500 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener  -
ServletContext 'C:\Tomcat5028\webapps\pack_i\' initialized.
3500 [main] INFO  org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener  -
Serialization provider : class
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.serial.DefaultSerialFactory

21188 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.config.MyfacesConfig  - Starting up Tomahawk
on the MyFaces-JSF-Implementation
22141 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig  - Starting up
Tomahawk on the MyFaces-JSF-Implementation
37656 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl  - No serialized
component state found in client request!
79235 [http-8080-Processor23] ERROR
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl  - No serialized
component state found in client request!
4144906 [http-8080-Processor24] ERROR
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl  - No serialized
component state found in client request!

The last 3 rows are from me trying to call a new page.