myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Breman" <m.bre...@minihouse.com>
Subject t:selectOneCountry and i18n question.
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:22:55 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get the t:selectOneCountry component to display a list of
countries in my native language (dutch).

The taglib docs say that this component uses the java.util.Locale (and
getCountry) API. The dutch locale (nl_NL) is fully supported by JDK 1.5 and
I have set my browser-language to nl.

In my web.xml I have configured

    <locale-config>

      <default-locale>nl</default-locale>

        <supported-locale>nl</supported-locale>

        <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>

    </locale-config>

I'm using Tomcat 5.5.17.

I'm keep on getting a list of countries in english, not in dutch. Only my
local country in the list is displayed in dutch (i.e. 'Nederland' instead of
'Netherlands')?!?

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Any help appreciated.

Thanx.

-Mark-