myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Tomahawk sandbox: inputSuggest problems with position of popup and usage in a dataTable
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:39:34 GMT
Gerald Müllan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> why not using the inputSuggestAjax component?
>
> I am sure the popUp will be on the right place because its inserted by
> the dojo framework.
>
> Apart from some character encoding problems (will hopefully be fixed
> soon) the component should be quite stable.

Btw. I already posted it before, there is an excellent component for
doing drop down input stuff in the current dojo codebase, martin
currently does something with it and seems to be quite happy.

We should think about moving all sandbox drop down stuff if it is
problematic into that one and have dojo handle the positioning.
Currently the only two components
I can think of is the table suggest and the
normal input suggest, but in the long run maybe our own date picker as
well (or simply replace it with the dojo one entirely)