myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Roger Keays <roger.ke...@ninthavenue.com.au>
Subject Re: ajax4jsf + tree2?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:29:55 GMT
Hi Bill,

> I had no problem with it, what kind of tree behavior are you looking for?
> lazy loading? ajax expend-collapse? clickable treenode that does ajax
> request? etc

I'm looking for AJAX expand-collapse when the +/- icon is clicked. It
would be okay if the entire tree was refreshed, just not the entire page!

One other thing though.. I see lots of references to AJAX lazy loading.
What is that supposed to mean? AFAICT tree2 supports lazy loading out of
the box, and it has nothing to do with AJAX. Just set
clientSideToggle="false".

Cheers,

Roger

> Hi there,
>
> Does anybody have experience integrating ajax4jsf with MyFaces' tree2
> component? I can't see anything in ajax4jsf that will work out of the
> box (a4j:support, a4j:region and a4j:form don't do the trick).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Roger

Ninth Avenue Software
p: +61 7 3137 1351 (UTC +10)