myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Dreyer <patrick.dre...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Two dataList in same page
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:38:18 GMT
As suggested by Mike, I tried t:saveState which solves one problem but generates an other :-/
I put the application online, thus you can play yourself to see the effects.

1) http://ledz.com.br/CasamentoDosSonhos/index2.jsf
 * with NO t:saveState
 * link to subscription details does not work <- THE PROBLEM
 * subscription list gets repopulated on category clicks

2) http://ledz.com.br/CasamentoDosSonhos/index.jsf
 * WITH t:saveState
 * link to subscription details works <- cool
 * subscription list does not get repopulated on category clicks <- the NEW problem

The "Test link" (between the two lists) always works and show the "Subscription 1".

As you can imagine, I need a solution with the subscription detail links working AND the subscription
list being repopulated on category clicks.

Any ideas?

Patrick