myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Adam Brod <AB...@intralinks.com>
Subject Re: AJAX for JSF
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:53:03 GMT
Ajax4Jsf is really good.  The DynamicFaces project in jsf-extensions is
very promising, but it isn't ready to be used in a real application yet.

I really think Ajax4Jsf is your best bet if you want to develop JSF + Ajax
today.

Adam Brod
Product Development Team

"Stephen Osella" <sosella@austin.rr.com> wrote on 09/12/2006 09:18:48 AM:

> Is there a good (i.e., working!) AJAX for JSF framework?  I have tried
> AjaxAnywhere and Ajax4jsf with varying degree (but not complete)
success.
> Your opinion and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.