myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Adam Brod <AB...@intralinks.com>
Subject RE: AJAX for JSF
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:14:51 GMT
Avatar  / Dynamic Faces is not production ready (see the website:
jsf-extensions.dev.java.net).  However, it does have the backing of many
JSF spec members.  The Ajax4Jsf team is working with the jsf-extensions
team and they have committed to being compatible in the future.  So
Ajax4Jsf is a great place to start right now.

Adam Brod
Product Development Team

"Frank Russo" <frank.russo@FXALL.com>
09/12/2006 03:59 PM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: AJAX for JSF

What about the JSF-Extensions project? Isn't the Avatar solution there
closer to what will be in the future spec? If so, I think it might be
better to start with that. Does anyone know if it is production ready,
though? That would be my only concern...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC