myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Heinen" <...@recommind.com>
Subject RE: selectOneMenu looses values with myFacesCore 1.1.4
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:34:05 GMT
I forgot to mention that SearchControllerBean has sessionScope.

During debugging I found out that the corresponding setter
setSavedSearchesMenu is called two times.

public void setSavedSearchesMenu(UISelectOne savedSearchesMenu) {

   this.savedSearchesMenu = savedSearchesMenu;

}

The first time the parameter savedSearchesMenu is correctly populated.

Then getSavedSearchesMenu is called.

The setter is called again then and savedSearchesMenu (of type
HtmlSelectOneMenu) is not initialized anymore.

All attributes are null or false except _valid which is true.

Any ideas?

Is this a bug (It did work with 1.1.3) ?

Michael