myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Heinen" <...@recommind.com>
Subject RE: calendar - missing properties
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:33:32 GMT
Could anybody answer this question please?

What is the cause if the properties are not found ?

Michael

________________________________

From: Michael Heinen [mailto:mhn@recommind.com]
Sent: Freitag, 1. September 2006 10:47
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: calendar - missing properties

The calendar is not properly working on one of my apps.

Some properties are not found any more and I don't know why.

Errors:

a) The bottom line is: Today is 9ISSING: globAMl.for36AMt.1AMteS10ort
:9ISSING

b) I got JS errors when I select a month  or a year.

c) When I select a day there are again properties missing: 9ISSING:
globAMl.for0AMt.3AMteS0ort :9ISSING

I use the 1.1.3 version of myFaces and tomahawk in all apps.

The ExtensionFilter mappings are the same in the working app and the
buggy one.

<filter-mapping>

  <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>

  <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

<filter-mapping>

  <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>

  <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

Any help is appreciated.

Michael