myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse Alexander \(KSFD 121\)" <alexander.je...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject RE: Start project?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:37:54 GMT
Hi

Parts of SDF Faces have been donated from Oracle to the MyFaces project
and become hte Trinidad subproject.

Which to use? Difficult it completely depends on your UI-requirements.
For complexity reasons it might be better to reduce the stack at the
beginning to MyFaces and Tomahawk and only include Trinidad if you
absolutely need some components from that set.

regards
Alexander

________________________________

From: Mosimann Matthias [mailto:Matthias.Mosimann@manor.ch]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:26 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Start project?

Hy Everyone

I'm new to the Mailling List and I have two very easy questions, until
I'm a little bit confused about Tomahawk, ADF Faces from Oracle and
Sandbox:

What is at the moment the best way to start a project? Should I use the
ADF Faces from Oracle an Myfaces together? Or instead of ADF Faces from
Oracle, Tomahawk and/or Sandbox?

Can someone explain me? I think the ADF Faces should be merged ord not?

regards
Matthias