myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Abhilash (Gok)" <abhilash-gok.ku...@hp.com>
Subject Dynamic PanelNavigation2 - Items getting duplicated on post
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 16:17:46 GMT
Hello:

  I have a dynamic panelnavigation2 in my application. I am using
faceletes for templating and the menu page is in the template. When I
request the template child, the menu and the template child page is
ites are getting duplicated. If I submit again, the menu items be
duplicated again. I have observed that before calling my value method of
the menu itself, the items are populated. This behaviour will appear
only when I submit the page. Am I missing something ? Any pointers will
be really helpful.

I am using the following versions ;

tomahawk-1.1.3.jar
myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar