myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Alin Dosoniu" <adoso...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TOMAHAWK-322: InputSuggestAjax: False Encoding with German Umlauts
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:40:57 GMT

Hi,
I found this page in wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/DojoInitializer?highlight=%28dojo%29
But I don't know which is the name of the "central encoding" property in
dojo in order to set it :(.

I searched in dojo.js, there is no charset string. In
dojo.js.uncompressed.js there is one charset string but it is commented.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Thank you,
Alin.

Thx Werner for the hint.