myfaces-users mailing list archives

From R√łnnevik, Eivind <eiv...@kadme.com>
Subject RE: Exception when using myfaces extensions
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:36:43 GMT
Your uri is incorrect :)

It should be

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>

Regards,

Eivind

________________________________

From: Kelvin James [mailto:kelvinjames.se@gmail.com]
Sent: 25. september 2006 13:11
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Exception when using myfaces extensions

HI

I am getting the following error when using the myfaces extension components

Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions
cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)

I have added the  myfaces-all.jar in application classpath

and add the following entry in web.xml

<filter>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
            <param-value>100m</param-value>
            <description>
                Set the size limit for uploaded files. Format: 10 - 10
                bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1 GB
            </description>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
            <param-value>100k</param-value>
            <description>
                Set the threshold size - files below this limit are
                stored in memory, files above this limit are stored on
                disk.Format: 10 - 10 bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1 GB
            </description></init-param></filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

I have added the entry in my jsp for this
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions" prefix="t" %>

--
James