myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <weber.vol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tobago + UIData dataTable vs. sheet
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:27:31 GMT
Hi,

This is no problem with the sheet component, except the jsf UIData
component, and so the sheet, did not support java.util.Collection.

you can configure the sheet to suppress header and footer and if you
set the rows attribute large enough there is no pageing.

goto http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo/faces/overview/sheetControl.jsp

klick on the '#' on the right side of the sheets box header to see and
test the sheets configuration.

regards
  Volker