myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Airton Carrara" <lista.myfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: keep on current tab
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:27:23 GMT
I think I've expressed myself wrong...

When I click a button on third tab and a backing bean method is invoked and
executed, the first tab is shown... and I have to navigate to the third one
clicking the third tab again.

Not exactly "I reload"... I've supposed the framework has done it or at
least reload that page area...

Sorry if I couldn't help...