myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott McMasters" <scott.mcmast...@gmail.com>
Subject including jsf pages from servlets or other classes
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:08:15 GMT
Hello,

I have a project wherein jsf pages must be included via a customized tag
into another jsf page, and also two layers down.

For example,  let's say we have A.jsp which uses the JSF libraries as well
as a custom JSP tag library.  A tag handler will include B.jsp/jspf
dynamically, and another tag handler in B.jsp/jspf will include C.jsp/jspf
dynamically.  I can't get this to work, however.

Have any of you tried something like this before, or have any ideas how I
might accomplish this?

Thanks in advance, and God bless,

Scott L. McMasters