myfaces-users mailing list archives

From JBuilderDoug <douglasmhu...@aol.com>
Subject Re: tomahawk 1.1.3
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:15:44 GMT

Should this go exactly as you depict it below between

<init-param>
 <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
 <param-value>20m</param-value>
  <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS</param-name>
</init-param>

Is there no <param-value></param-value> required for it?

Thanks for responding so quick.  I'd really like to get this working so I
can post it somewhere for others.

Doug Hurst

Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> Do you have a <context-param> with
> <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS</param-name> in your
> web.xml?  If so, it probably contains an invalid class name.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> gert@anova.be
>
> JBuilderDoug wrote:
>> BTW, Here's a more definitive read on the error I'm getting when I try to
>> submit the form
>>
>> root cause
>>
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>> 	at
>> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.getInstance(AddResourceFactory.java:297)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:123)
>> at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:146)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:209)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
>>

>> JBuilderDoug wrote:
>>
>>> Has ANYONE been able to get tomahawk 1.1.3 inputFileUpload to work
>>> properly?  I've tried in both JBuilder and JDeveloper without success.
>>>
>>> Here's what I've tried:
>>>
>>> 1) Configured libraries for tomahawk-1.1.3.jar and Framework for the t:
>>> taglib (The JBuilder IDE recognizes/displays the t: taglab elements so
>>> does Oracle's JDeveloper)
>>> 2) Included this .jar with my project
>>> 3) Made the .jsp <h:form enctype="multipart/form-data"
>>> 4) Included in the .jsp
>>> <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>
>>> 5) Entered the <t:inputFileUpload statement.... />
>>> 6) in my backing bean
>>>   a) import org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.UploadedFile;
>>>   b) UploadedFile theFile
>>>   c) get and set methods for the File.
>>> 7) Placed the ExtensionsFilter in my web.xml file.
>>>
>>> <filter>
>>> <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>>> <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
>>> <init-param>
>>> <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
>>> <param-value>20m</param-value>
>>> <description>Set the size limit for uploaded files.
>>> Format: 10 - 10 bytes
>>> 10k - 10 KB
>>> 10m - 10 MB