myfaces-users mailing list archives

From robnorris <robnor...@gmail.com>
Subject MyFaces 1.1.4 Server-Side Navigation Issues
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:20:04 GMT

Hi everyone.

I have recently updated an application to version 1.1.4 from 1.1.1. One of
the next things we are trying is to change from using client-side state
management to server-side state management, to reduce the file size of each
page.

One of the strange issues I am running into is the use of the back-button
when using server-side state saving. Ususally any navigation attempt after
clicking the back button results in unwanted behaviour (navigating to an
incorrect page for example).

I have read posts which seem to indicate this problem has dissappeared in
releases after the 1.1.1 release. Can this be confirmed?