myfaces-users mailing list archives

From janw <jam.t...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Horizontal Panel Navigation - panelNavigation2
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:56:18 GMT

Hello,

I too don't get the navigationMenu to work.
@Rolf: The horizontal navigation works for you? Which myfaces version?

I just tried it out with 1.1.4, but I have the same problem.
It is not a CSS issue, the generated HTML is different.
In my case, the  -tag is empty. At irian it contains "Product Information",
the value of the commandNavigation2-component directly under the
panelNavigation2 component.

My generated HTML:

<ul>
<li class="off"> #  <ul style="padding-left: 0px;">

Generated HTML at irian's example:

<ul>
<li class="off"> # Product Information <ul style="padding-left: 0px;">

Jan
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.