myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gary1977 <gku...@ibtco.com>
Subject Re: Preserve Data Model
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:29:48 GMT

Here is the problem, I have a screen which is JSF page when we have search
criteria in one tile on the top and results in the bottom tile which is
results page.
when I enter the search criteria I get some results say 10 rows in the
bottom tile for that criteria, now I change the criteria and hit search
again now I expect it see zero rows instead i see previous 10 rows from the
pevious results set.
Results page Page
               <t:dataTable id="riskMeetingTable" border="0" cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0" styleClass="dataTableLeft"
						value="#{riskMeetingNotesSearchListBean.searchResults.results}"
						var="dataItem"
						onMouseover="changeto(event, '#FFFFCC')"
						onMouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')"
						headerClass="tableHeader"
                        columnClasses="riskMeetingNotesSearchColumnOne,
                                       riskMeetingNotesSearchColumnTwo,
                                       riskMeetingNotesSearchColumnThree,
                                       riskMeetingNotesSearchColumnFour"
                        preserveDataModel="true">