myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors on page
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 04:19:01 GMT
Yes, it's necessary for the command-links of the tabbed-pane to have a
form around them.

That's only true of recent releases - before we tried to render a
dummy-form for the links. We got rid of the dummyForm behaviour a
while ago - as it was incompatible with the RI-way of doing things.

regards,

Martin