myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jaya Saluja" <jsal...@comverge.com>
Subject RE: keep on current tab
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:19:02 GMT
You said you reload the page. Do you do it on a click of a PanelTab or
on a click of a button on the panelTab.

Thanks,

Jaya

________________________________

From: Airton Carrara [mailto:lista.myfaces@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:14 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: keep on current tab

Maybe I didn't understand your question...

I just put the components on a tab, like:

<t:panelTabbedPane selectedIndex="int"

                      activeTabStyleClass="CSSClass"

                      inactiveTabStyleClass="CSSClass"

                      disabledTabStyleClass="CSSClass"

                      activeSubStyleClass="CSSClass"

                      inactiveSubStyleClass="CSSClass"

                      tabContentStyleClass="CSSClass">

    <t:panelTab ...>

        ...(anyComponents)...

    </t:panelTab>

</t:panelTabbedPane>

2006/9/6, Jaya Saluja <jsaluja@comverge.com>:

selectedIndex="2". I hope this helps. Can you answer a question for me
also? How to load the page on a click of a tab?

Thanks,

Jaya