myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "L Frohman" <lfroh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Body onload
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:54:08 GMT
resolved (I had some spare time).
I added onload, onunload, onresize and onkeypress to <t:documentBody>
This change should appear in the nightly builds.
Note - in general your requests won't get fixed this fast.

-----Original Message-----
From: Remo Liechti [mailto:remo.liechti@swisslog.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:03 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: Body onload

Sure. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-706

Remo

-----Original Message-----
From: mwessendorf@gmail.com [mailto:mwessendorf@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Matthias Wessendorf
Sent: Montag, 25. September 2006 16:58
To: MyFaces Discussion

can you open an issue on jira and provide a fix ?
I think that is missing b/c was not needed by the original programmer.

Thanks.
Matthias

On 9/25/06, Remo Liechti <remo.liechti@swisslog.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> We are using myFaces 1.1.3. I have to do some javascript when the page
is loaded. But there is no onload attribute in <t:documentBody>. How can
this be realized?

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Regards,
> Remo
>

> --
> Remo Liechti
> Application Developer
> Swisslog Warehouse and Distribution Solutions
>
> Direct: +41 (0)62 837 4345
> Mobile: +41 (0)76 329 8660
> CH Fax: +41 (0)62 837 4197
> Internet: www.swisslog.com
> About Swisslog
> Swisslog is a global provider of logistic solutions for warehouses,
distribution centers and hospitals.Swisslog's solutions increase their
customers' flexibility, responsiveness, and quality of service, while
minimizing logistics costs.

> This message may contain legally privileged or confidential
information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only. The
recipient should inform the sender and delete this message, if he/she is not
named as addressee.
> The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and
punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus
scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this
message.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh