myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago-myFaces] - Using Internet Explorer is a complete nightmare
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:14:53 GMT
Hello John,

do you get JavaScript errors inside the Tobago demo, too? I started IE
with ntsd and navigated to

http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo/faces/overview/basicControls.jsp

If I type a character inside the first input field and wait for
completion I get the described unknown exceptions but no JavaScript
error. Do you get JavaScript errors while the completion is done?

BTW, it doesn't seem to be a generic IE/Ajax problem. I don't get the
exceptions on

http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/inputSuggestAjax.jsf
or
http://demo.script.aculo.us/ajax/autocompleter