myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject why i can not use f:param inside an html form?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:38:04 GMT
Hi
Thank you for reading my post
what is wrong with the following code ?

[code]

<form action="https://www.3rdpartyWeb.com/CardServices/controller"
method="GET" enctype="multipart/form-data"
                       name="submissionform">
    <f:param value="#{Session.MID}" name="MID" id="MID"/>
    <f:param value="#{ButtonsActionListener.reservationNumber}"
name="ResNum" id="ResNum"/>
    <f:param value="#{Session.redirectURL}" name="RedirectURL"
id="RedirectURL"/>
    <f:param value="#{ButtonsActionListener.total_price}" name="Amount"
id="Amount"/>

                       </form>
    <SCRIPT type="text/javascript">
document.forms["submissionform"].submit();
</SCRIPT>
[/code]

while both  ButtonsActionListener , Session are managed beans ,
my question is , does the above form will post correctly to the named
url along with parameters ?
if not , how i can make this possible , i should say that i submit the
form using javascript and no user interaction should be involved.

do i used a correct design for this ?
I should say that : i used some java script to show a progress bar in
this page until the page submit to 3rd party web site.

thanks