myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: Body onload
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:46:11 GMT
Actually Remo, I think he was hoping you would provide the fix yourself.
If you figure out what needs to be done and post some code on the JIRA,
the devs can merge the patch into the trunk for  you. The devs have
heavy workloads already. So though they may eventually do this
improvement without help, if you need it quickly you'll have to pitch in.

Don't you think "blocker" priority is a bit excessive? :)

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.