myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sławek Sobótka <sso...@wp.pl>
Subject replace default date converter
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:33:49 GMT
i would like to let users input date like this: t+5 (that means 5 days
from now). i know that i can write ny own converter, register in i
faces-config and use it like this: <t:inputCalendar
converter"Tconverter" ...

but

i dont like it;)

i would like to replace default_jsf_date_converter (or whatever it
names) by my own converter. i just dont want to traverse all my pages
and paste converter="TConverter" in every input calendar.

how can i do this?

Mega koncert - Duran Duran - Warszawa Służewiec 23 września 2006!
Zdobądź bilet dla siebie i swoich przyjaciół - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fd2.html&sid=862