myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: CommandButton and styleClass
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:13:25 GMT
L.S.,

I'm using MyFaces/Tomahawk myself (version 1.1.3) and I use the
styleClass attribute for <t:commandButton/> extensively: a submit button
will automatically be triggered when enter is pressed in a form field,
with styleClass we can make it look like every other action link on a page.

e.g. <t:commandButton styleClass="edit" />
renders as
<input type="submit" class="edit" /> (omitting all other rendered output
for brevity here...)

Since the code that does this is shared between MyFaces code
<h:commandButton/> and Tomahawk's <t:commandButton/>, could you try
replacing <t:commandButton/> with <h:commandButton/> for testing?  If it
doesn't work, could you post a JSP snippet of your usage of
<t:commandButton/> and the output it renders, so I can try to replicate
the problems you have on my installation here?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be