myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Why is jsf content separated from JSP?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:24:49 GMT
Thanks mike,

my problem being the correct display of some JSF based component inside
JSP pages containing other taglibs (some from the Slide jakarta project,
some from IBM, some from an internal project), facelets seems no go for
now :), unless perhaps we write a facelet tag that allow the inclusion
of another servlet's output. However, informations you pointed at me was
usefull to understand the problem, and we decided to go with <t:htmlTag>
to write our JSF forms layout.