myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source for anything in 1.1.4?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:51:19 GMT
Wendy Smoak skrev  den 11-09-2006 22:13:
> On 9/11/06, Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderaxiom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately I feel rather noobish right now.  Which 2.0.x snapshot is
>> the one corresponding to 1.1.3?
>
> MyFaces Core 1.1.3 goes with Shared 2.0.1
>
> Tomahawk 1.1.3 goes with Shared 2.0.2
>
> I'm not going to guarantee that those snapshots exactly match the
> release, though.
Thank you!

I can perfectly well live with small differences (as opposed what I saw
today that Eclipse happily singlestepped in a completely blank section
of JAD-decompiled code).  I primarily just need to see what conditions
trigger a given exception.

I appreciate your efforts and quick responses!

--
  Thorbjørn