myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Valikov <vali...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Run-time component generation
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:43:45 GMT
Hi.

>>It's just a tremendous amount of work to make components created in
>>java code work correctly.   If you could do it with templates instead,
>>you'd reduce the time needed to get this working by at least a couple
>>orders of magnitude.
>
> we're currently also struggling with creating components in java code.
> Probably it would be good to collect resources regarding this topic
> in the wiki...

I've started a page on this.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Programmatic

I'll try to document my experience on this page, but please, feel free to add.

We're doing a lot of dymanic component manipulation in or projects so this would
be a nice documentation for my fellow developers as well.

Bye.
/lexi