myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Peter Mahoney <pmaho...@digitalbrain.com>
Subject Re: Schedule component, mouseListener is not triggered At all
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:21:57 GMT
Are you using Facelets? If so you will need to have a component handler
registered. It will look something like this:

public class ScheduleComponentHandler extends HtmlComponentHandler {

private static final String RENDER_ZERO_LENGTH_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME =
"renderZeroLengthEntries";
private static final String MOUSE_LISTENER_METHOD_ATTRIBUTE_NAME =
"mouseListener";
private static final String EXPAND_TO_FIT_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME =
"expandToFitEntries";

public ScheduleComponentHandler(ComponentConfig tagConfig) {
super(tagConfig);
}

protected MetaRuleset createMetaRuleset(Class type)
{
MetaRuleset m = super.createMetaRuleset(type);

m.addRule(new MethodRule(MOUSE_LISTENER_METHOD_ATTRIBUTE_NAME, null, new
Class[] {ScheduleMouseEvent.class}));

return m;
}

@Override
protected void onComponentCreated(FaceletContext context, UIComponent
component, UIComponent parent) {
if (getAttribute(RENDER_ZERO_LENGTH_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME) != null) {
component.getAttributes().put(RENDER_ZERO_LENGTH_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME,
getAttribute(RENDER_ZERO_LENGTH_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME).getObject(context));
}
if (getAttribute(EXPAND_TO_FIT_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME) != null) {
component.getAttributes().put(EXPAND_TO_FIT_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME,
getAttribute(EXPAND_TO_FIT_ENTRIES_ATTRIBUTE_NAME).getObject(context));
}
}
}

I hope this helps.