myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "R. Müller" <r.muel...@unicomp-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Two faces config files in one war
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:00:41 GMT
basically yes, since you can provide multiple config-files to JSF,
separated by comma, with the following context-param in your web.xml :

<context-param>
	<description>
	Comma separated list of URIs of (additional) faces config
	files. (e.g. /WEB-INF/my-config.xml) See JSF 1.0 PRD2,
	10.3.2	(If there is file named 'faces-config.xml' available,
	 it will automatically parsed by MYFACES)
	</description>
	<param-name>javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/myconfig.xml,/WEB-INF/custom-components.xml</param-value>
</context-param>

regards

ronald

Pfau, Oliver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two faces servlets in one war file. Is it possible to provide
> each of the servlets a specific faces config xml file  in web.xml ?
>
> Greetings
> Oliver

*M-Unicomp GmbH
*