myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "::SammyRulez::" <sammyru...@gmail.com>
Subject jsf myfaces wizard
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:18:01 GMT
I have a project that needs a couple of wizard-like set of forms (I
mean forms that must be filled in sequence). Flow is dynamic so data
inserted in the first form is used to determine the content of other
forms. My approach to use a session scoped Managed bean caused some
issues in refresh data and persistence (I'm using hibernate).
I got a look at seam and shale but they seem to be too intrusive and
has a lot of features I don't really need.
Any suggestions for a "jsf wizard framework"?

--
::SammyRulez::
http://www.kyub.com/blog/