myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading resource bundle dynamically
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:54:11 GMT
Hi,

resource bundles are normally loaded during tomcat startup - which
should be changed in future versions. So I am not convinced if
dynamically loading is possible at all.

What only comes to my mind is that you can try giving the basename a
binding to the model, but I am more or less sure, that this will not
work.

cheers,

Gerald

--