myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Body onload
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:23:08 GMT
Yes, right; we should try to get rid of inserting js manually in the page.

In general it should be avoided to do this ugly <body onload=".." >
stuff. It should be left in
former legacy js times.

Try to use something like dojo.addOnload(..). This will cause no
unpredictable side effects.

But sure, we should fix this in the t:document tag.

regards,

Gerald

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -