myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TOMAHAWK-322: InputSuggestAjax: False Encoding with German Umlauts
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:31:58 GMT
Hi,

yes the current version has some problems with character encoding. I
have recognized it a few days ago.

I think it comes from the latest dojo migration. I believe before the
change, character encoding stuff worked.

You have time to have a look on it?

I wanted to fix the bug, but time was rarely the last days.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at