myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception when using myfaces extensions
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:09:41 GMT
You have inserted the reference to the taglib like this:

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>

?

The taglib is read out from the jars; If you have added the jars to
your project and they are also deployed with the application there
should be no problem.

regards,

Gerald

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces