myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: make javascript to display just an variable as an alert
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:10:24 GMT
Hi,

your statement should work perfectly, to be sure i have tested it out
with venkman :)

Only when inserting the ['search_text] clause there is the last '
missing, but don`t know if its only a typo when copying it here.

Otherwise, test out if the generated markup is correct (id etc.).

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at