myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and Ajax
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:16:24 GMT
> two links seems to be wrong:
> http://example.irian.at/dojo/splitpanejsfonly.jsf and
> http://example.irian.at/dojo/titlepanejsfonly.jsf

yeah, i recognized this also a few days ago. But in the current
nightly from svn in a local build these pages work fine. It seems to
be a deploy failure.

You can also have a look at the dojo examples page on

http://dojotoolkit.org/

go to "see it in action" and then to "layout widgets". The two
components are more or less a 1:1 conversion from dojo widgets to jsf
components.

cheers,

Gerald

--