myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and Ajax
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:47:05 GMT
Such an ajax framework is not that much burden. It can help you a lot
in some cases and it`s for free. So why writing stuff on your own
which is unnecessary?

You should first balance out what you need an then figure out what you
wanna use. Luckily
you can easy integrate jsf afterwards with such a framework without
much changes.

There are not that much (free) jsf-ajax components on the market, so
you may be forced to build some on your own in case of your usecases.

reagards,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at