myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wizard-style JSF application: looking for words of wisdom
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:15:36 GMT
Yes, you can also use sandbox` conversation component to achieve a wizard.

In the current application i am developing on, we use t:savestate in
order to get a page-wide
scope for our beans. The beans are special page-wizard beans which get
a base wizard functionality from a wizard base class.

The typical back-forward-end functionality works very well with this solution.

cheers,

Gerald

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -