myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: f:verbatim bug?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:04:31 GMT
This is not really a bug; It`s because mixing up a jsf component with
html/jsp content in jsf 1.1. The problem (reverse order) results when
the component tree is created.

Try to composite the page in another way where not mixing up the
contents. When using facelets this issue should also be gone.

cheers,

Gerald