myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Start project?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:41:41 GMT
Hi,

you can also use MyEclipse or Exadel, both have an license agreement
where you can
develop with a good environment under a free license.

However, it is not the most worse idea to learn JSF with the help of
not too many tools.

cheer,

Gerald

On 9/14/06, Mosimann Matthias <Matthias.Mosimann@manor.ch> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I hope I don't bother you.
>
> So what is then you prefered development envirement? Eclipse don't have any support ...
well it has but it is not working correct and the plugin is still in development. I'm interested
using eclipse anyway. Should I start simply with a dynamic web project?

> Regards
> Matthias

codebases, in most cases it now should be possible to mix both component sets without too
much problems.

> But you have to go for the nightly builds to be fully able to do it, the last stable
versions still had major issues, which have been cleared up a few weeks ago.

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and